ok so i took in the subject of asking out a guy going to shepperd dono why but a friend gave me the subjet and so here it is
When I used to look at you I thought of sunlight,
now it seems that darkness has wrapped around you like a hail storm,
and there’s no trace of it about to let up.
Because when I reached out to touch you I must feel like sand paper,
watching you pull away ripped at my heart,
and I don’t understand what I did wrong.
I thought you were my best friend,
and the way you would wrap your arms around me and not let go,
I was beginning to, think you felt more.
maybe I started to believe it.
Like living in Alaska we switched to no light for months.
and with out the sunlight we would die like plants,
screaming and starving for our only life force.
Looking into your once deep blue sky eyes,
they’ve clouded over and now there’s nothing left but rain.
I think telling you in the hallway yesterday didn’t hit until just now.
You told me yesterday you felt the same.
Rays of light spewed off of you and into my soul.
Making that carefree reaction last all the way from then until just now.
So when I leaned in to ask what was wrong,
You spilled your thoughts in the puddle before me.
Left and right words turn to waterfalls then silence.
I had to sort them out until you spoke.
I’m getting sent to Shepard.
Baseball bat to the face,
Inject me with Novocain because sunlight can’t reach me here.
once you go there you’re not coming back the same.
My rays of sunlight were stolen until he returns and all I can do is watch for the next sunrise.
And hope that light will always be there behind the darkening clouds deep in his eyes.
When that light dissapears
I know I’m being drug to the bottom of an ocean
weight of your sorrows
pushing my farther from the surface.
For my own selfish sake don’t lose you rays
I’m not ready to drown.
I’m not ready to die
Your takeing in all I have left in my heart and sending it to war.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment