Tuesday, May 1, 2007

wow its my first blog!! Exciting ^^



Ok first off (i cant spell.......ever... or even puncuate... at all....its crazy i know)


now that i got that off my chest i feel much better!




I was givin a topic for my post when i was bord and asking people what i should wright about!!!




Topic- I'm breaking up with you....




so i canged it im wrighting a break up letter to a video game i have recently been obseset with.




Awsome i kno!




Anyway im done rambling sorry.



Dear Runescape,

I know we have spent a good three long weeks together but I think we need to take a break. Maybe if we feel like we miss each other later on we can give it another try. Do you remember when it was you and I and we would go around together and it would be just innocent love? Well things have changed now you just don’t act the same any more.
We have connection problems and we don’t spend enough time together. I remember when we would just find quests and we could just go around and we would always be together. Just you and I not big groups of people all working together, it was us.
I would spend all my time with you and play and play until very late at night. You provoked me to stay with you because I just wasn’t able to beat all the rest of our obstacles, to protect you from all things evil and painful. I thought we were going to be together forever and I thought you thought so too. But now things are starting to change and this has to end.
I’d like to say its not you it’s me but honestly it’s you. Your graphics drive me crazy. Sometimes I don’t know the difference between me and a tree, and sometimes I don’t think you do either. Your quests are way out of date and you have nothing new to offer. Its just the same old things defeat all monsters or fetch objects for people and you get money or experience from it.
I’d like to also mention how you give special benefits to people who can afford you. I give you all kinds of things, my time for instance, and I do all of your stupid quests and what do I get? Not even mention on the high scores page my level isn’t good enough to fit your top ninety nine no I have to be near the end somewhere.
Your need for attechen just grew as you introduced me to three ways and then eventually twelve ways and people didn’t know what to do down in your dungeons. People got crazy hacking and slashing at everything that moved. It was becoming to be a little to much for me.
I know you will wish I was still around once I’m gone ask me to start out all over again, but I don’t think I could take it. I know having the most money is important and all but having all that money just isn’t enough anymore. I need more than that! The adventure is gone the creatures don’t get stronger and I can’t get any better. You don’t get any better; having to spend all my weekends on you every second is exhausting.
I know the first few weeks with out you will be hard so I’m not going to listen to your calls or your emails. I think this is for the good even if you don’t. So my dearest I’d like to say its been great but really it’s been a waste of my time.

Your ex-devoted love
krista


2 comments:

CHOCOHLICCAFEQUEEN said...

WOW NICE HEY ITS MELANIE FROM CLASS IM SURPRISED U HAVENT WRITTEN ABOUT HEHI YET ^^

Plotting Pony said...

Wow, that's...wow. That's amazing if you need a laugh, which I kinda did. That's really funny, I'm glad you posted it!